In order revocter.com provides various services to users, it is sometimes necessary to collect information on service users.
- What information we can collect from you.
- How we will use the information collected about you.
- When we can use the information to contact you.
- Will we disclose information about you to others?
- Your choice of any personal information that you will provide to us.
- We are committed to protecting your personal information if you use any services available on our site. Whenever you provide such information, we are legally required to use your information in accordance with the law on the protection of personal information.
INFORMATION THAT WE GET FROM THE USER
Personal data you voluntarily provide when participating, accessing or registering with one of the revocter.com site services, online activities or content, such as newsletters, phone or text, polling, creating accounts through the online registration system, ordering certain goods or services, filling out and completing surveys, signing up for online discussions, or providing an email address.
USE OF INFORMATION
We will use your personal information for a number of purposes including:
- Provide our services, activities or online content and to provide your requests and inquiries.
- The purpose of service administration means that we may contact you for reasons related to the content of the services, activities or online registration you have made. Contacting you about the registration you have made.
- Provide you with information about our services, activities or online content.
- Personalize the content presented to you and we will present this information link to you.
- Use IP addresses to identify user locations, to avoid abuse, to specify the number of visits from different countries and to determine whether you access services from the territory of Indonesia or not. Analyze and improve the services offered on our site, to provide you with a user-friendly navigational experience.
- We may perform statistical, demographic and marketing analysis of our users and customers as well as the habits and patterns of use that occur for product development and attract advertisers to user habits.
- We will routinely provide information and offer other products or services to our readers. This information will only be shared internally. You may choose not to accept these offers.
- We may use our demographic and preferences information to allow advertising on our site to be more targeted. This means users can see ads that only appeal to them, and advertisers can deliver messages only to the right targets for their products. This improves the user experience and the effectiveness of the ads.
- If you join the newsletter, we will regularly send emails or promotions about our services.
- If we will use your personal information for other purposes then we will make sure to inform you first. You will also be given the opportunity to withhold or cancel your consent regarding the use of your personal information for purposes other than those listed above.
A cookie is a small amount of data, often containing a unique identifier that is sent to your computer’s browser or mobile phone from a computer owned by the site and stored on your device’s hard drive. Each website may send its own cookies to your browser if your browser preferences allow it, but for the purpose of protecting your privacy, the browsers on your device only allow websites to access cookies that have been sent to you, not cookies sent to you by other sites. Many sites do this every time a user visits their website in order to track the flow of online traffic.
On our site, cookies record information about your online preferences and allow us to customize the website for your benefit. Users have the opportunity to set up their device to accept all cookies, to notify them when a cookie is issued or does not accept cookies at any time. Each browser differs from one to another, so check your browser’s Help menu to find out how to change your cookie options as you wish.
During your visit to our site, the pages you see along with the cookies will be downloaded to your device. Many sites do this, as with website publisher cookies it is possible to do useful things such as finding out if the user’s device has visited the website before. This is done on a re-visit by checking to see and discover, the cookie will then be left on the last visit.
The information provided by cookies can help us to analyze the profile of our site visitors and help us to provide a better user experience for you. For example, if on a previous visit you accessed a page on revocter.com, we may find traces of your access from the cookies you left behind and will then highlight information regarding the content on that particular page on your next visit.
Please note that during your visit to our site you may see some cookies unrelated to revocter.com. When you visit a page with content from a third party such as YouTube or Facebook, you may be presented with a cookie from that site. We do not control the spread of this cookie, so you should check the third party website for more information.
POLICY HANDLING EMAIL ADDRESS
- We will not share, sell, rent, exchange or authorize third parties without your consent. If you feel you have received an email from us for a mistake, please contact us.
- Email Newsletter. We offer email newsletter facilities. If you no longer wish to receive a particular newsletter, please follow the “unsubscribe” steps in the bottom corner of each newsletter.
- Promotional Email. If you choose to receive it, we will routinely send you an email containing offers of products and services that may be of interest to you. You may choose not to receive these messages in the future by (1) following the “unsubscribe” instructions at the bottom of each email, or (2) you choose not to receive emails of this type. Regularly, we get email addresses sourced from third parties for use as promotional emails. You may choose not to receive these messages in the future by following the “unsubscribe” instructions at the bottom of each email, or you choose not to receive emails of this type.
- Email Survey. We may send emails that invite you to participate in user surveys, inquire about your responses to us and existing or developed products and services, and other information to better understand our users. User surveys are helpful for us in developing our websites, and the information we collect from these surveys will not be shared by third parties, except in aggregate (whole) form.
- HTML email. When you register to receive an email from us, you can choose to receive an email in text or HTML format (with picture). If you choose HTML format, we will place an image in a one-pixel gif format to see if the recipient opens the email. This process does not leave any information on your computer or collect any information from your computer. We only share this data in aggregate (overall).
- Your email. If you send us an email, you must understand if the information contained in the email is unsafe or encrypted, so it may be visible to others. We encourage you to be very careful when submitting to include personal or confidential information in emails. We will use your email address to provide immediate answers to your comments or questions.
- Post article feature via Email. Readers can use this feature to send article links to others via email addresses. The email address you provide when using this feature will only be used to submit the articles that have been selected.
SHARING INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
- If you have registered in any of our site’s services, we will keep your confidential information. We will not sell, rent, exchange or authorize third parties to use your email address or other information that personally identifies you without permission. Unless necessary disclosure or permitted by law (eg for government agencies and law enforcement agencies). However, we do share information about our users in the form of a whole (aggregate).
- Service Provider. Generally, we will only use your personal information in the site revocter.com. However, sometimes we use third parties to process your personal information. We are bound by contracts with many other companies to provide services that enrich your experience in using our site, including credit card issuing and transaction processing and billing, freight forwarding and documents, advertising and marketing agencies or promotional management. We provide information to these companies the things they need to do their services. These companies are prohibited from misusing the data we provide other than services related to revocter.com, and they may not share or resell this data, using your personal information for their own business purposes, unless you explicitly consent to the use of your personal information in this way.
WHEN ARE WE CONTACTING YOU?
- In connection with the content of the services, activities or online content you have listed to ensure that we may provide services to you when you have chosen to receive further correspondence.
- In relation to any contribution, you have sent to us, for example on message boards or via text or voicemail.
- To invite you to participate in surveys about our services (voluntary).
- For marketing purposes where you have specifically agreed to this.
HOW IF YOU USE 16 YEARS DOWN?
If you are aged 16 and under, we need parental/guardian consent before you provide any personal information to us. Without this consent, the user is not allowed to provide any personal information to us.
HOW MUCH LONG WE SAVED YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We will retain your personal information on our system as long as necessary for the relevant activity, or as long as it is specified in any relevant contract as agreed between you and us, or according to the retention schedule of the company based on the period of saving our database.
If you cancel registration as a member of our site, your account is deleted and a red flag will mark your account in our database, and at that time we will not be able to use your personal information.
CAN YOU SEARCH FOR KNOWING THE PERSONAL INFORMATION IN THIS WE ABOUT YOU?
Under the Data Protection Act, you have the right to request a copy of personal information about you that we have stored, including data that is not accurately corrected. We will make reasonable endeavors to provide the data you want, including repairing or deleting personal information about you in the files contained in our database.
OPTIONS DO NOT FOLLOW AS WELL AS IN ADVERTISING TARGETING
You can opt-out of targeted ads via Ad Settings. When you leave a site, you will still see ads but may not be related to factors such as your interests, previous visits to other sites, or demographic details. This option will apply to ads on all websites that are part of revocter.com.
How to enable Opt-Out Option in Ad Targeting? You may do so after the ads shown to you based on factors that are relevant to your wishes or interests, previous visits to other sites, and demographic details on your computer browser.
Go to Ads Settings at www.google.com/settings/ads Under “Google Ads Across the Web” click on the “Opt-Out” link In the dialog that opens, click the Opt-Out button What cannot be applied after the Opt-Out Opt from Ads Targeting Option is enabled?
There are some things that can not be applied, here are some of the most common and you can do to fix them:
- Stopping ads. Advertising is very important to benefit many sites. When this option is enabled, you will still see ads from revocter.com, but these ads are not just based on your wishes or interests, your visits from other websites or demographics.
- Disables other Advertisers, based on ads. This option does not stop ads that are not served by us. So when you browse the internet and see websites, videos, or apps outside of revocter.com, you can still see ads from other advertisers.
- This option applies to multiple browsers or computers at once. Do you use a different browser on your computer? Even if you put ads away from us in one browser, you can still see ads from us in other browsers (like Internet Explorer and Safari). The same is true if you use multiple computers or devices. All you have to do is apply this Option to all browsers and existing devices use.
- Save this option after you delete cookies in your browser. Did you clear your browser cache and cookies? If you have cleared your cookies after applying this option, this option may have been canceled in your browser.
COMPLIANCE WITH LEGAL PROCESS
We may disclose personal information if ordered by law or believe that such action is necessary to (1) comply with law or litigation; (2) protect and defend our copyrights and proprietary rights; (3) protect against unauthorized use or use of our website; or (4) protect the personal or property security of our users or the public (among other things, this means if you provide false information or pretend to be someone else, information about yourself may be conveyed as part of an investigation of your actions).
If we make significant changes or material changes to the way we use your personal data, the changes will be displayed at least thirty (30) days before they apply and registered users will be notified via email.
The latest revision date will appear on our site page. If you do not agree with these changes, it is recommended to stop using our site to submit personal information.